Saturday 8 September 2007

Trying something new!!




After having read other blogs over the past nine months I have decided to take the plunge and join in.


I have found that craft blogs are fun to read, good to learn from and the owners of these blogs have really cheerful good senses of humour!!
I hope that once I get the hang of importing photos etc that my blog will be as good and you will want to leave comments and come back for another look.

I have just started a bag which I hope to have finished in time for the http:/u-handblog.typepad.com/uhandbag hopefully i have typed the web address properly as you might like to take a look and join in too.


Now I need a bit of luck, can I actually import my first photo?

Okay, it worked, but the photo did not end up where I thought it was going to. Why is it all the way up there? Never mind. So you may need to scroll up to see the three bundles of lovely fabric which will hopefully end up as a bag.


Now for the second photo: Oopps! Another photo of fabric. This is a bit tricky isn't? It was supposed to be the next stage of my bag.
Well that will have to wait until tomorrow once I have had a think about it and a strong cup of tea!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...